[NFBOH-Cleveland] More Recipes from Ronnie!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 00:17:32 UTC 2017

Subject: [blindcooks] LOADED CHICKEN & POTATO CASSEROLE
LOADED CHICKEN & POTATO CASSEROLE
This was probably one of the most flavorful casseroles I have ever
tried, and even my kiddos ate it up…..and trust me, they are 3 picky
eaters! I paired this casserole with a salad and had dinner on the
table in no time! Since it has both your potato and meat in it, add a
veggie or salad and dinner is ready to go!! This would also be a great
idea to make when having company over or if you are bringing a meal to
a friend/family!!
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
6 medium, red potatoes, diced
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp. Paprika
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. hot sauce
2 cups Mexican blend cheese
1 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 cup green onion, diced
Preheat oven to 400F and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
In a bowl, combine the chicken, potatoes, mayonnaise, salt, pepper,
Paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
Pour mixture evenly into greased pan.
Bake in preheated oven for about 55 minutes making sure to stir
mixture every 25 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and sprinkle cheese, bacon, and green onions evenly on top.
Place pan back in oven for an additional 5-8 minutes, or until cheese
is fully melted.
Remove from oven and serve!!
'Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of
strength that will endure as long as life lasts.'
-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:
Bless you, Sugar Lopez