[NFBOH-Cleveland] From the Braille Monitor

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 04:36:27 UTC 2017

The 2018 Washington Seminar is Coming Sooner Than You Think
by Diane McGeorge
This message is to advise you that the Washington Seminar will be held
January 28 through February 1, 2018, with the Great Gathering-In
taking place on Monday, January 29. You can now reserve a room at the
Holiday Inn Capitol (550 C Street, SW, Washington, DC 20024) for
Washington Seminar for check-in beginning Friday, January 26, and
check-out Friday, February 2. The rate is $192.00 per night; this rate
does not include DC sales tax, which is currently 14.8 percent. You
may begin booking reservations directly online by clicking on the
weblink below: http://ichotelsgroup.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=HI&regionCode=1&localeCode=en&
GPC=FB8&hotelCode=WASSM&_PMID=99801505.
You may also make reservations by calling (877) 572-6951 and
referencing booking code FB8. Credit card information is needed at
time of reservation. Individual cancellation policy requires
notification seventy-two hours prior to date of arrival to avoid one
night's room plus tax cancellation charge on the credit card provided.
If your departure date changes, you must inform the hotel seventy-two
hours in advance of departure to avoid a $100 fee; call (877) 572-6951
and reference your confirmation number. Please obtain a cancellation
number when cancelling a reservation. The firm deadline date to make a
reservation is Tuesday, January 2, 2018. Reservation requests received
after the deadline date will be subject to availability and prevailing
rate.
If you would like to hold a special meeting during the Washington
Seminar, please email Lisa Bonderson at lbonderson at cocenter.org just
as you have done in past years. She and I will work with the hotel on
the assignment of those meeting rooms. To ensure that you get the
space you need, please let us know of your meeting space needs by
December 7, 2017.
Lisa and I will always be available to help you with any problems you
might experience with the booking of your hotel reservations. We have
worked closely with the hotel staff, and they are looking forward to
working with each affiliate or group wanting to make reservations.
See you in Washington!
Media Share
Tweet This! Facebook Share
(