[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB Cleveland November Meeting: Today! 5:30 P.M. Call: 216-658-4532

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 22:06:27 UTC 2017

Hello, Please refer to agenda posted on Wednesday. Thank you! Cheryl

NFB Pledge
I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National
Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security
for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation;
and to abide by its constitution.

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back