[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Ohio-talk] Amazon Smile

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:22:25 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sherry Ruth via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:55:09 -0500
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Amazon Smile
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sherry Ruth <babyruth2 at windstream.net>

Greetings fellow shoppers, our affiliate just received $7.40 for the last
quarter of sales by Amazon Smile users who have indicated the Ohio Council
of the Blind as their designated charity.  Please sign up for this at Amazon
smile.com and while you are Christmas shopping, help our organization grow.
Thank you, Sherry