[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB Scholarships

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 02:14:01 UTC 2017

Here’s to hoping 🍷

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, November 18, 2017, 9:10 PM, Cheryl Fields via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Owen, this is great!
" Convention Fever!"

I hope more of us get it, lol!

Have a great night, dreaming of Orlando!

On 11/18/17, Owen McCafferty via NFBOH-Cleveland

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com