[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: : 2018 Columbus Seminar Fact Sheets

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 00:36:27 UTC 2018

Hello, Please read and save these fact sheets.
On Tuesday April 10th our fellow Ohio Federationist, Suzanne, Theresa,
Robert, Sean and Melina will travel to Columbus. They will meet with
Ohio congressional representatives  and share the 2018 Ohio
Legislative Agenda.

We may be asked to contact legislaters or testify on these issues in
the future. So , take the time to become familiar with the agenda.

Safe travels to all as they Go Build the Federation!