[NFBOH-Cleveland] RE letters for the national scholarship application

Evelyn Eaddie stuff12993 at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 23:03:14 UTC 2018

Hi Suzanne attached are the letters for you and president pains approval and also I included the letter for Alan hairs I don't know if I'm supposed to send it directly to him or I send it to you so please advise on what I need to do next I attach two letters in word format..  you know with all this been going on with me and this these letters aren't my best writing but to get it done in the process I'm okay.  I know you're either in Columbus or on your way to Columbus so when you get a minute look over and tell me what I need to do next so if you can forward them to the committee I'd appreciate it thank you.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail