[NFBOH-Cleveland] FW: [Ohio-talk] April 15 conference call gathering on technology sponsored by the seniors division

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:23:09 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
barbara.pierce9366--- via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 9:25 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Subject: [Ohio-talk] April 15 conference call gathering on technology
sponsored by the seniors division

The Ohio Association of Blind Seniors will conduct its second conference
call gathering for those newly dealing with blindness on April 15. The time
is 7:00 p.m. The topic this week is effective use of smart phones,
especially iPhones. Tim Mehok will talk about an easy way of using the
iPhone cabled to a keyboard to manage the screen. Suzanne Turner will talk
about the way she uses her phone to do all kinds of things. Please join us
for answers to your questions and support in facing your struggles. Dial in
to 712-775-7031. The access code is 240281423 pound key. By all means invite
your friends to join us.

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com