[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Nfbnet-master-list] System Unavailable for Maintenance

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:58:01 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Andrews via NFBNET-Master-List <nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 21:37:46 -0500
Subject: [Nfbnet-master-list] System Unavailable for Maintenance
To: nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org

Hello users:

The entire nfbnet.org system, which includes all mailing lists, and
all web sites, will be unavailable for approximately three hours on
Friday afternoon April 27.  We will be doing some maintenance --
adding storage space.

The outage will be from 1:00 p.m. Eastern time until approximately
4:00 p.m. It will probably take less, but this should give us plenty of time.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

David Andrews, System Administrator.

To unsubscribe from NFBNET-Master-List:
goto http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-master-list_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com