[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: Experience Washington Seminar

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:27:07 UTC 2018

Suzanne, Thank you! It's good to have an overview since some of us are
unable to attend.
Hopefully, other chapter members will be inspired to attend.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood