[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB Cleveland Chapter Agenda February 16, 2018

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 21:55:41 UTC 2018

The National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland Monthly Meeting

February 16, 2018

5:30 P.M.-7:00 P.M.

AGENDA

If you can not attend, you have available the conference line to participate:

Dial: 216-658-4532

5:30 PM

Prayer:

Welcome and Roll Call: Rosa Jones Bice President

Mending and Grieving Members: Cheryl Fields Secretary

NFB Pledge: William Turner

The NFB Pledge

I pledge to participate actively

in the effort of the National Federation of the Blind,

to achieve

equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;

to support the policies and programs of the Federation;

and to abide by its constitution.

NFB Philosophy, Song and Chant: President  Suzanne Turner

Listen to the Presidential Release on NFB Newsline and at nfb.org

6:00 PM

Reports:

Financial Report: Natassha Ricks Treasurer

Minutes of January Meeting: Cheryl fields Secretary

Affiliate Fund Raiser: Suzanne Turner

Cleveland’s Donation

Piggest Raffle

http://www.piggestraffle.com/

Malley's Easter Campaign

https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/

Committee Reports:

Employment Committee: Wilbert Turner Chair

Senior Committee: Shirley Patterson Chair

Deaf/ Blind Committee: Joann Williams Chair

Fund Raising: Natassha Ricks Co Chair

NFB Gear

Senior Event

Split the Pot Theresa McKinney:

President's Question Contest: Suzanne Turner

Community Engagement: Cheryl Fields Chair

March Event

Washington Seminar: Suzanne Turner and Natassha Ricks

Ohio Seminar: Suzanne Turner

Conventions President: Suzanne Turner

Meeting Adjourned! Next Meeting Friday March 16th!

Celebrate Dr. Seuss Birthday March 2nd! March is Read Across America Month!

Read a braille book to someone you love!

Join the Cleveland List Serve:nfb.net

nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org

Experience the Cleveland Chapter

Announcement and Voice Mail:

Tel: 641-715-3900

Extension: 582705

Phone: (440) 462-9755

Chapter Address: National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland

PO Box 141077, Cleveland, Ohio 44114

Sign Up:

Pre-Authorized Contribution(PAC): Barbara Shaidnagle

shaid at gmail.com

Ohio Script: Shelbie Hindle

Shelbiah1 at gmail.com

Newsline: Rachel Kuntz

rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

Piggest Raffel Ever: Sheri Albers

http://www.piggestraffle.com/

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com

Malley’s Campaign: Lucas Cassi

https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/

lucas.cassi1 at gmail.com

Soaps by Us: Cheryl Fields

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

Use Amazon?

So, remember NFB on amozonsmile, when shopping!

Officers:

Suzanne Turner, President

(216) 990-6199

Rosa Jones, Vice President

(216) 486-8585

Cheryl Fields, Recording Secretary

((216) 566-4317

Natassha Ricks, Treasurer:

(216) 376-9863

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland

P: (440) 462-9755

A: PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

E: President.NFB.ClevelandOhio at Gmail.com