[NFBOH-Cleveland] A Community Conversation: Building Bridges with G C R T A: Access the Recording and Contact Info for Mr. Henderson

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:23:58 UTC 2018

Happy Friday Cleveland!

Give yourselves a BIG round of Applause! then Pat yourself on the back!

The Community Engagement Committee thanks you and appreciates your
involvement in the Building Bridges Conversation!

Special Thanks to: Bryant, Ken, Natassha, Ali, Robert,
Ronnie,President Turner and NFB Ohio President Richard Payne!
BRAVO! We are looking forward to the next Community Conversation.

The Community Engagement committee will continue to monitor, follow up
 with R T A and update you about outcomes of this event.

The committee welcomes your suggestions, contact any committee member
to provide input.

To listen to the recorded conversation from yesterday and for contact
information for Mr. Henderson, see below:

Sam Henderson Manager of Transportation G C R T A
Phone: 356-3317  E mail: shenderson at gcrta.org

You should dial
641-715-3392
Access code: 246345
Reference Number: 3

Follow the prompts.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Let's Go Build the Federation!

The Community Engagement Committee

National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland
Carol Ann Arrington

Frankie Jones

Ronnie Leeth

Norma Turner

Cheryl Fields Chair

216-566-4317

cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
nfbohio.or

nfb.org

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of the Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family.