[NFBOH-Cleveland] United Airlines

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 21:09:10 UTC 2018

All,

I have an alert on my telephone and received a notification of a United
Flight from the 3rd to the 9th of July for $204.00 round trip.  Also, there
is a nonstop flight from the 2nd to the 9th for $212.00 on United as well.

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland

P: (440) 462-9755