[NFBOH-Cleveland] Important and Exciting Message from President Payne

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 17:54:53 UTC 2018

Greetings I hope your new year is going very well? The state board of
directors meeting will be held January 22:2018 by conference call at 7:00 PM
you may call 712/775/7031 code 240281423  and join the call look to hear you
on the call.
The state convention will be held November 2-3-4 2018at the
Holiday Inn Cleveland-Strongsville

15471 Royalton Road

Strongsville, Ohio
44136