[NFBOH-Cleveland] Cleveland's Important Announcement

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:19:08 UTC 2018

Good Evening,

It is with a profound regret that I announce that one of Cleveland's
Lifetime member, Evelyn McLean took flight and gained her wings today.

Evelyn kept Cleveland accountable and directed our steps in keeping with the
philosophy of the Federation.  Her soft spoken voice had power and
definitely will be missed.

I was advised that cards are to be brought to the Chapter meeting on Friday,
if you are unable to attend the ceremony.   !

Evelyn Mclean Arrangements

Imani Temple Ministries

Address: 2463 N. Taylor Road

Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

Tel: (216) 231-9902

Viewing:

Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018

Time: 12:00 PM

Funeral Services:

Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018

Time: 12:30 PM

The Repass will be held at the Timple as well.

Please keep the family in your prayers and thoughts.

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland

P: (440) 462-9755