[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB Weekly News: Monday January 22 Including tonight's affiliate meeting info

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:15:08 UTC 2018

Owen,

Thank you for responding to the email.  I also thank you for reading and keeping up-to-date with the announcements!

The National Federation of the Blind 2018 National Convention in Orlando is a topic that you will hear a lot about throughout the months.  Many will save for the National Convention that will take place in July.

In addition, our State Convention in November will equally be announced for members to prepare to attend.  Some will start saving for the State Convention, due to them not attending the National.  It is the duty of the President and Secretary to keep members updated on all activities for the State as well.

So, you will hear these announcements often.

Again, thank you for reading your emails and we will see you at the next meeting!

Suzanne