[NFBOH-Cleveland] NFB Weekly News: Monday January 22 Including tonight's affiliate meeting info

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:21:05 UTC 2018

Thank you Owen, yes the next meeting is Friday February 16.
I understand what you are saying however, it is always to good to have
the information. early enough to plan for both.
Especially since we do not have to travel too far.
Hope everyone will attend the state covention and as many as can
afford it will go to the National.

Don't forget to call this evening, NFB Ohio Board Meeting at 7 P.M.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood