[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Nfbnet-master-list] Site Outage

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:16:56 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Andrews via NFBNET-Master-List <nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 10:22 AM
Subject: [Nfbnet-master-list] Site Outage
To: <nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org>

The nfbnet.org site will be down for system maintenance this Friday
evening, July 6, starting at 11:00 p.m. central time, midnight
Eastern time etc. The outage could last up to two hours, but should
be considerably less. While the system is down, none of the mailing
lists hosted by nfbnet.org or krafterskorner.org will be
available.  All the web sites, hosted by nfbnet.org, including
nfbnet.org itself, will also be unavailable.

Our provider, linode.com will be increasing our memory and storage
allocations, so the system can run better.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this short outage may cause you.

David Andrews, Systems Operator

---
https://www.avg.com

To unsubscribe from NFBNET-Master-List:
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-master-list_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com
--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood