[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Ohio-talk] Thanks and I cannot wait.

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:22:11 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 4:20 PM
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Thanks and I cannot wait.
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>,
Jim Shirk <jashirk629 at gmail.com>
CC: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>

Hello Ohio, I am energized and ready for our state convention. To all of
those who were able to attend this year's state convention all I can say is
thanks because you made me proud. Suzanne you worked so hard and got others
to work with you your work speaks volumes. I am very aware of the work that
many of you do and could not even give you the credit that you deserve but
at the convention you will get it so be on time.  The national president
said it all at this convention and now Ohio lets go build the federation.

The 72nd National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBOH) Annual State
Convention

"One Team, One Goal"

November 2nd, 3rd and 4th 2018

Holiday Inn Cleveland/Strongsville Hotel, 5471 Royalton Road Strongsville,
Ohio 44133
(440) 238-8800

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368