[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] NOPBC Youth Track at National Convention

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:15:20 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amy Porterfield via NFBNet-Members-List <
nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 10:42 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] NOPBC Youth Track at National Convention
To: <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

This year we have many exciting activities at the 2018 national convention
at the NOPBC youth track.

If you or someone you know is between the ages of 11 and 18 years of age,
Please take a minute to check out our fun and exciting activities.

Come learn  more about or positive philosophy on blindness, meet mentors
from many diverse career fields, express your creativity through tactile
art, and dancing, or even a fashion show, learn many fashion and beauty
techniques and tips, and learn many things about science technology
engineering and math.  Together we will explore ways youth can use their
strengths to advocate for themselves in school, work, and even in dating
scenarios.   Most of  all, make sure you take the opportunity to meet many
new friends your age from all over the country.

The Agenda for the NOPBC youth track is attached.  Let’s build our
federation by connecting our youth.
Amy Porterfield

Chief Operations Officer
Saavi Services for the blind
520-795-1331 EXT 321
aporterfield at saavi.us
www.saavi.us

Expect More,
Achieve More,
Become more!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#m_7262117550778663735_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com
--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood