[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Ohio-talk] Demonstration of BBraille displays

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:17:21 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sheri Albers via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Demonstration of BBraille displays
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
CC: Sheri Albers <sheri.albers87 at gmail.com>

I am interested in this. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Debbie Baker and Marianne Denning have been providing Braille instruction
> to adults throughout the state of OH. Several of them are near the end of
> instruction. We want to show them different Braille display options that
> include the Orbit Reader, Focus  displays, Braille Edge and more. We will
> meet in Dayton or Columbus on August 4, 2018, depending on where
interested
> people will travel from. If you are interested in seeing Braille displays
> please respond to this e-mail or contact Debbie Baker at
> bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
> or Marianne Denning at marianne at denningweb.com. If you have a Braille
> display you want to demonstrate, please indicate it in your e-mail. We
will
> be letting people know the exact location in the future. We can talk about
> the advantages and disadvantages of the different products.
> --
> Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
> (513) 607-6053
Ohio-Talk:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/sheri.albers87%40gmail.com

Ohio-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/cherylelaine1957%40gmail.com
--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood