[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] Facing Blindness: a discussion sponsored by the seniors division

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:44:15 UTC 2018

On Sunday, March 18, at 7:00 p.m. we will conduct a discussion aimed at
helping those adjusting to blindness. We are the seniors division, but this
invitation is not just for people 55 or older. It is aimed at anyone
struggling with vision loss. We will decide together what to discuss. Help
is available. Please spread the word to those who may need this activity but
would not otherwise hear about it. This will be a conference call
discussion. We expect it to me monthly. The content will be shaped by the
participants. Please dial in to see what is gong on. The number is
712-775-7031, and the access code is 240281423 pound key. We know many
people need this service. Whether or not they learn about it depends on each
of us. Please spread the word.

Thank you for you help,
Barbara Pierce, President, Ohio organization of the Senior Blind
barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com <mailto:barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com>
440-774-8077