[NFBOH-Cleveland] Sponsors

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:10:54 UTC 2018

Cleveland

If you need assistance with your expenses for the convention, please reach
out to me. I am trying to get donors for it. Please, do not request unless
you have a severe hardship. We have nine members who have done what is
required of them to get to the convention. They have paid for their initial
registration, banquet ticket, reserved their hotel, paid for air fare and is
doing what they can to gain assistance from outside donors.

We would like everyone to work together.  Do not forget the conference call
on Monday to discuss the Convention.

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland