[NFBOH-Cleveland] LAST CALL! NFB Gear!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 16:02:24 UTC 2018

Thanks! I’ll be that meeting!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, March 23, 2018, 11:40 AM, Cheryl Fields via NFBOH-Cleveland <nfboh-cleveland at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Owen, yes, that is the plan... CF

On 3/23/18, Owen McCafferty via NFBOH-Cleveland

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBOH-Cleveland:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfboh-cleveland_nfbnet.org/ojmccaf1963%40yahoo.com