[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: Book Discussion Reminder and Future Selections

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:38:54 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "michelle.makkos" <michelle.makkos at cpl.org>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 15:38:41 +0000
Subject: Book Discussion Reminder and Future Selections
To: "maxies400 at sbcglobal.net" <maxies400 at sbcglobal.net>,
"c16a19f at sbcglobal.net" <c16a19f at sbcglobal.net>, Priscilla Perrotti
"michelle.makkos" <michelle.makkos at cpl.org>, "afanderson at pobox.com"
<afanderson at pobox.com>, Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>,
"teames559 at gmail.com" <teames559 at gmail.com>, "alethea_thomas at att.net"
<alethea_thomas at att.net>, Kevin Banks <kebanks at gmail.com>

Good morning everyone,

This is a reminder that we will be meeting this Friday, May 11 from
1:30-2:30 p. m. Eastern Time to discuss the book DB 87410 If I Run by
Terri Blackstock.

You can come into the library or call in and be connected to the
conference call at 1-800-362-1262.

Below are book selections and dates for the first half of next year:

June 8

DB 84392 A Man Called Ove:  A Novel by Fredrik Backman

Bring your suggestions so we can start choosing books for the rest of the year.

Happy Reading!

Michelle

Michelle Makkos, OLBPD Librarian
Cleveland Public Library
Ohio Library for the Blind and
Physically Disabled
17121 Lakeshore Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
Phone: 1-800-362-1262
Email: michelle.makkos at cpl.org<mailto:michelle.makkos at cpl.org>
Web: http://olbpd.cpl.org<http://www.cpl.org/TheLibrary/OhioLibraryfortheBlindandPhysicallyDisabled.aspx>
Twitter: @OLBPD<https://twitter.com/olbpd>

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the addressees and may contain
legally privileged, protected or confidential information. If you have
received this message in error, and/or you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and
please delete this message from your computer and destroy any copies.
Any unauthorized use, reproduction, forwarding, distribution, or other
dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood