[NFBOH-Cleveland] Sessions on Apple I Pads and I Phones

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:11:11 UTC 2018

Cleveland and Cuyahoga,

Today is a beautiful day and I hope you are enjoying it.

On May 17, Global Accessibility Awareness Day through Apple is providing free sessions on I Pads and I Phones. I have arranged for you to participate .

If you are interested, please follow these instructions.

1: Do not call the Apple Store to schedule an appointment. I will do this for all of us. We do not want to flood their phones or detour them from us taking part in this spectacular event.

2: Please email or call me with the following: