[NFBOH-Cleveland] Been invited to a silent Auction for 3 of my paintings Oct 13th!!!

ojmccaf63 at gmail.com ojmccaf63 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 23:32:36 UTC 2018

I wanted to share the major art news and let everyone know that I was visited tonight by a couple of people from A Pause 4 a Cause, Inc where I’ll be donating 3 of my art pieces for a Dilantin auction Oct 13th for a black tie gala!! I was invited for the $50 a plate event! My paintings were my donation for the event! I’m very excited about this event! I want to thank Teresa McKinny and her daughter Charlotte for reaching out to me for this! Of course I will post and tag about it on my Facebook!!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone