[NFBOH-Cleveland] Fwd: [Ohio-talk] Fwd: Exciting New Offerings Now Available from Mystic access--Including iOS And New Notetaker Demonstration

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 20:53:25 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Deborah Kendrick via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Fwd: Exciting New Offerings Now Available from
Mystic access--Including iOS And New Notetaker Demonstration
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
CC: <dkkendrick at earthlink.net>

Milena,
I love the Brailliant 14 (as you'll see in my AccessWorld review in the
upcoming September issue), and I love Mystic Access, but for the record.
The Brailliant BI-14 is not the smallest braille display on the market.
There are several others with the same footprint -- Focus 14, Focus 14
Fifth Gen, Smart Beetle from HIMS Inc., Refreshabraille from APH, and a few
even smaller.
Just putting this out there so folks aren't disappointed.
Best,
Deborah