[NFBOH-Cleveland] National Federation of the Blind 2019 National Convention Employment Activities

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 18:20:46 UTC 2019

National Federation of the Blind 2019 National Employment Activities

Schedule of Convention Events:

Sunday, July 7: Job-Seeker Seminar 1-5pm

Monday, July 8: Employer Orientation 10-11am;

Career Fair, 1-5pm (two sessions with the first being two hours as a
traditional career fair. Then we will break for a half an hour and employers
can do informational/screening interviews from 3:30 to 5:00.

Nothing on July 9!

Wednesday, July 10: Employment Committee meeting at lunch (1 and ½ hours;

upward mobility seminar 6-9pm

Thursday, July 11: Etiquette Dinner off-site (, Note! (People must register
ahead of time)

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

C: (216) 990-6199