[NFBOH-Cleveland] My trailer review of in “In The Dark”

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 12:54:10 UTC 2019

I know this has become a hot controversial topic with NFB and the blind community. I just thought I would share my own views and reactions of watching the trailer for CW’s “In The Dark” where the main character is doing a pretty crappy version of being blind I can tell! The shoe as a whole I can’t tell if it’s a comedy or a drama!! However I did note if you listen to the trailer the main character asks a girl if she’s getting a guide dog and the girl appears more real “blind” as her. Point is this show is not  worth getting worked up about and it’ll probably get pulled!! Thought I’d share my views with the group. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=aPVM49F4CGY
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone