[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] FW: [leadership] White House Budget Proposal

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:15:53 UTC 2019

Thanks for the info Ed!

It looks they are proposing to cut/decrease  the financial help to most programs that are related to us.

I hope none of the proposed cuts will materialize.

Have a nice day.

Ali Benmerzouga
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,
Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,
Cell Phone - 440-590-0315.

Please Visit and like our Chapter’s Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***
***