[NFBOH-Cleveland] Art Exhibit still at the Beck Center now through July

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 15:27:06 UTC 2019

I called Cheryl first before I posted this but no ills! Last night there was the FREE open reception at Beck Center, although there was a low turnout. 75 people according to what I was told I recieved a lot of good reviews. I do want thank Larry Rodgeuiz for coming out representing CLE NFB. The exhibit is still opened till July 1. Ed Gallagher has no problems with a group from NFB cleveland coming in and using that audio software. It’s just a question of when. Anyway no hard feelings and I hope something can be worked out.
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone