[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-talk] Chapters and Fellow Federationists Let's get it done!

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:38:49 UTC 2019

Awesome!
Thanks Eric for your follow up and reminder! Two thumbs up!

I totally agree with you. We've spent a lot of time, energy and money down in the Capital. A follow up and monitoring approach are extremely needed! This is not a joke!

I am all in!

I will certainly keep you posted about our progress in Cleveland. Hopefully, Cleveland chapter will get there first and get Richard's  reward mentioned by Eric!

Go Cleveland! Go Suzanne! Go Richard! Go NFB!

Have a wonderful day.

Ali Benmerzouga
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,
Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,
Cell #: 440-590-0315.
Email: ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com

Please Visit and like our Chapter’s Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***
***