[NFBOH-Cleveland] Used Magnifying Glasses/Magnifiers Drive Reminder

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:07:57 UTC 2019

Good morning Cleveland,

I hope my email finds you all in good health and high spirit.

Cleveland, I need your help please!

I know some of you did not get my first email that I have sent to Ohio. Here is an excerpt of it in order to understand where I am coming from and why I am sending this email.

[ … Cleveland, As per our Affiliate President’s request, Mr. Richard Payne, I am getting in touch with you regarding those of us who have used magnifying glasses/magnifiers in the past and now they are not using them at all. We are trying to collect those magnifiers and donating them to old individuals who are facing a reading problem due to their still useable low vision. As you can see this not only a good cause but it will help us identify people that can be help through us/NFB and possibly have them as members of our Federation. Further, our President has been already contacted from a Church about this matter. Thus, another reason to visit as many churches as possible and check on/help those who need help and support from us/NFB. … ]

So, please help me collect used magnifying glasses/magnifiers, whether yours, family members’  or your friends’, and bring them to our Monthly meeting this Friday, April 19th at the Cleveland Sight Center. I will be there to collect them. Let’s serve this great cause with all we can!!!

Again, Cleveland, I need your usual help and participation please!

Feel free to send me your great suggestions on how to better handle this magnifying glasses/magnifiers drive and make it a success.

Thank you so much for participating in this drive in advance.

Go Cleveland! Go NFB!

Have a great day y’all.

Ali Benmerzouga

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,

Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,

Cell Phone - 440-590-0315.

Please Visit and like our Chapter’s Facebook Page:

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***

***