[NFBOH-Cleveland] FW: SIL's Inclusion Conference - May 21, 2019

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 21:01:57 UTC 2019

Services for Independent Living (SIL) is pleased to host the May 21st
"Celebrating Inclusion: Beyond the Basics" conference.   As individuals with
disabilities, family members and professionals, we often get so caught up in
access to the basics: healthcare, housing, employment, etcetera,  that we
forget about the things that feed our soul and make life meaningful.   It is
with this thought in mind, we developed this conference.   Please join us
for a full day of enlightenment, fun and skill building as you learn from
professionals and individuals directly impacted by disability!

We hope to see you in May!

Best,

Laura

Laura A. Gold, J.D.

Advocacy & Disability Rights Coordinator

Services for Independent Living

26250 Euclid Avenue, Suite 801

Euclid, OH 44132

Voice Mail 216.815.0015

T. 216.731.1529

F. 216.731.3083

711 Ohio Relay Service

sil-oh.org

 <http://www.sil-oh.org/>

EMPOWERING INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES

        <http://www.facebook.com/servicesforindependentliving>
<http://www.twitter.com/sil_oh>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering this email to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this email and then delete the email from your computer.