[NFBOH-Cleveland] updated Information on the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio 2019 State of Ohio Convention

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 20:45:59 UTC 2019

2019 State of Ohio Convention

As stated in yesterday's Cleveland Chapter's meeting, Cleveland will charter
a bus to Columbus, Ohio for the 2019 State Convention. The information below
is for your convenience and when our block of rooms are open. Our Affiliate
President will notify when we can start making reservations. Also,
information on the chartered bus is below as well.

1: The date of the 2019 State of Ohio Convention is November 1, to November
3, 2019 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbus/Worthington  Hotel.

2: The address is;

175 Hutchinson Ave., Columbus, OH 43235

phone:  (800)  445-8667

3: The room rates  are $89 per night plus 17.5  percent tax. So, the total
amount of the room is $104.60 per night. If you are seeking roommates, reach
out to your chapter members; one member would pay one night and you would
pay the other.

4: The price for Pre-registration and Registration for the State of Ohio
Convention and the Banquet will be released as we get closer to the
Convention. However, if you do not want to be in the over-flow hotel or miss
out riding the Chartered Bust, make arrangements as soon as you can.

5: Cleveland, the price of the seats on the chartered bus is $65.00 per
person. A $25.00 deposit is necessary to hold your reserved seating. This
deposit must be paid by June 21, 2019; which is the date of our June Chapter
meeting. There will be no refunds of deposits; as we must also pay a deposit
to reserve the Chartered bus.

6: The Final payment for your seat will be due no later than August 16,
2019, which is also the night of the Chapter meeting.

All payments should be paid in person at the Chapter meetings or by mail.
Natassha Ricks who is our Treasurer will make herself available at the
Chapter meetings.

the Cleveland Chapter PO Box address is:

Cleveland Chapter,

PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

Note!

You can pay now!

Do not wait to reserve your seat on the bus. All available seats will open
to neighboring Chapters immediately after the Cleveland Chapter meeting on
June 21, 2019.    If you have relatives or family members who will join you,
have them pay as if they are members of the Chapter. Cleveland's attendees
have first priority as well as their family members and friends.

Please consult the ListServe and the Cleveland Blast for updated
information. Additionally, you can reach out to anyone on the Cleveland
Chapter's Executive Board of Directors for clarity.

All Cleveland Blasts will show my telephone number, (216) 274-1405 and will
ring between 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM.

Suzanne Turner, President

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

(216) 990-6199