[NFBOH-Cleveland] Meet Dr. Carolyn Peters In Recognition of Black History Month!

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:59:15 UTC 2019

Good morning Suzanne and everyone on this email,

Indeed, Dr. Carolyn Peters is definitely living the life she wants!

Very inspiring! Thanks a lot Suzanne for letting us Meet Dr. Carolyn Peters In Recognition of Black History Month!

I really liked many takes from her great story and achievements, especially this one, “We all have a story to tell. We are a light for others, and we should shine at all times. I am BLESSED to attend Conventions, edify to others and now be a mentor to those who at one time felt like I did, afraid, confused and in the dark”. Wonderfully said and summarized! A great example, model and representative of how an NFB member should really and always be!

Go Dr. Carolyn Peters! Go Miami Valley!
Go Suzanne Turner! Go Cleveland!
Go Richard! Go Ohio!
Go Mark Riccobono! Go NFB!