[NFBOH-Cleveland] Keep me in prayer tomorrow morning — in a panel discussion

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 15:00:13 UTC 2019

Hope this list doesn’t mind this prayer request but could you please keep me in your prayers tomorrow morning? I was asked to take part in a panel discussion through VSA Ohio regarding disability and the arts and how to accommodate for people with disabilities! I think there is going to be 2 other people on this panel but needless to say I am kinda nervous on what to say!  I do look forward on participating though.
In the meantime if anyone has any tips or suggestions i would love to hear them! Thanks
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone