[NFBOH-Cleveland] Reminders for tomorrow’s trip

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 02:10:12 UTC 2019

Thanks! Cheryl! Looking forward for tomorrow!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, October 31, 2019, 10:08 PM, Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Owen, yes we will have someone to help us load the bus. However, we have to do our part so, make sure that your luggage is not too heavy or overpacked. Make sure that you can handle it and everything will work out fine. Don’t forget to label your luggage and your portfolio. Thank you kiana see you in the morning. I’m glad that you and Al Glad that you and Ali will be getting a ride, cut out the chance of RTA showing up late, LOL! Get a good nights sleep, see you tomorrow. CF

Sent from my iPhone