[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] Please read.

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:24:11 UTC 2019

Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear about another death in your family. We are keeping you and your family in our prayers and thoughts. Our sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to you and your family! May God grant you and your family strength and patience during these difficult times.

Thanks for sharing with us Mr. Kinshuk Tella’s feelings and future hot plans.  We wish him all the best and success in his studies, life  and the NFB.

As most of you already know, Kinshuk is one of the three 2019 NFB of Ohio Scholarship recipients. The other two are: Nakita Griffin and  Lucas Cassi. I have met all three of them and found them very great individuals full of energy, motivations and have a lot of potential.  From my repeated meetings with them during the Convention, I can see and feel that they are going to reach very far!

As a member of the 2019 NFB of Ohio Scholarship Committee, and on behalf of my Committee’s members, I wish to all three of them all the best and success in their studies and a very great and bright future.

Live the life you want … Nobody can stop you!
I need the Stovers here and Jessica’s Saxophone!!! They were really amazing!

Go Richard! Go NFB!!!

Have a nice day y’all.

Ali