[NFBOH-Cleveland] Thank you, kinda sad news and a question

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 15:14:30 UTC 2019

Hi! This is Owen the NFB Cleveland Chapter artist, I want to first thank everyone from both the Cleveland Chapter and Ohio NFB for being very supportive about my artwork and the weekend of the state convention for me was very successful!! I sold a couple of my textural paintings, glad both of the ones that auctioned off have new homes especially “guide puppy”
Now the kinda sad news, I recieved an email and call this morning that Bloom Bakery where my some of my artwork is on display at the CSU location will be closing after this Friday so again I i was glad to have been given an opportunity to display my artwork at least
My question is for Sandy and Cheryl, I know the last trip to the food bank didn’t work out well but is there any chance of going back before the end of the year? I am available anytime and willing to commit. Please respond off list about that. Thanks
Ok, sorry for the long talk but at least it’s not a rant!! Lolol let’s build a federation and thank you!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone