[NFBOH-Cleveland] [Ohio-Talk] New member, NFBO cheer

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 02:10:08 UTC 2019

Hello David,

Congrats! Welcome to your big family and the Cleveland Chapter!

Welcome David. It was nice meeting you, talking to you  and riding the bus with you yesterday!

Don’t hesitate to call any of us, especially, our Big Bosses, Richard Payne (our affiliate President) and Suzanne Turner (our Chapter President) for any questions you might have. I am including my phone number at the end of this reply/email.

Take care, stay connected all the time and plan to attend our 2019 NFB State Convention from November 1st till 3rd. in Columbus.

Have a great evening.

Ali
440-590-0315 – cell.