[NFBOH-Cleveland] Great news !!! Asked about my artwork for another State Convention

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 18:08:58 UTC 2019

Great News!!! I just recieved a phone call from Todd Elat, NY state affiliate member of NFB and an old friend of mine from OSSB asked me to send a couple of my textural pieces to the New York State Convention that is being held Oct 18 - 19th!! My artwork is now in demand!! Don’t worry!! I haven’t forgotten you guys!!! Working on artwork for the Ohio convention still!! lol
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone