[NFBOH-Cleveland] Spread The Word! You do not need to be blind to attend!.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:37:44 UTC 2019

Cleveland Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

Invites You To ride along with us to the 73rd Annual State of Ohio
Convention!

Obstacles Are Opportunities

Friday, November 1, - Sunday, November 3, 2019

DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel

175 Hutchinson Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43235

Hotel Reservations: (614) 885-3334

The 73rd Annual Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
will be the largest gathering of blind people in the state. You can reserve
your room and the cost is $89.00 plus 16.5 percent tax. This includes a FREE
breakfast buffet for two and $5 for any additional persons in the room. The
deadline for reservations is Thursday, October 11, 2019.

As Ohio's oldest organization comprised of blind people, the National
Federation of the Blind of Ohio, works together to change what it means to
be blind. Our 73rd annual convention promises to inspire, empower and
celebrate our accomplishments. We provide encouragement, training and
support to families with blind children, blind veterans and people who are
losing vision later in life.

Here are a few convention highlights:

*	Network with blind people from all parts of the state.
*	Encourage blind persons to expand their knowledge of resources.
*	Attend Workshops designed to promote leadership, membership
building, and successful attitudes towards employment strategies.
*	Attend the banquet that provides scholarships for blind college
students.

Visit Exhibit Hall to explore the latest technology and low-vision products.

The NFBOH of Cleveland will charter a bus to this exciting and educational
event. If you would like to travel with us, please reserve your seat as soon
as possible.

The bus will leave Friday, November 1, 2019 at 7:00 A.M. from McDonald's:
located  at 1540 East 55th Street.  Prior to pulling out of McDonald's, you
can get breakfast and meet and greet fellow Ohio members.  The restaurant
will open at 6:00 A.M.

On Sunday, November 3, 2019 after learning how Obstacles are Opportunities,
the bus will depart the hotel at 2:00 headed back to Cleveland.  We will
arrive at  5:30 PM. at the McDonald's.

The cost for a round trip seat is $65.00 per person.  If you are paying by
check or money order, write it to NFB of Cleveland and send funds to,

PO Box 141077

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

Natassha Ricks  is requesting that you  call when the funds are mailed; so,
she can keep a look out for it.

If you have questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact the
following:

Cheryl Fields, 216-566-4317

Natassha Ricks, 216-376-9863

Suzanne Turner, 216-990-6199

Take a moment and click on the two below links to view our last year's
Annual Convention and a message from our National President, Mark Ricco
Bono.

2018 72nd Annual State Convention

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8