[NFBOH-Cleveland] An opportunity with the Cleveland Cavaliers

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 23:18:04 UTC 2019

Hi Suzanne,

This is really awesome and taking the chapter to another great level! Two thumbs up!

I am all in as long as it is on Friday, or Saturday or Sunday.

It would be good to have the CAVS shirt.

I will work on some of my family members to be there too.

Go Cleveland! Go CAVS! Go Suzanne! Go Ohio! Go Richard! Go NFB!

Take care everyone.

Ali
… Live the life you want … Nobody can stop you …