[NFBOH-Cleveland] An opportunity with the Cleveland Cavaliers

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:47:52 UTC 2019

I think this is a great opportunity. I vote yes for the neighborhood connection night. However, in Lou of one dollar for each ticket which would only bring us $50. Is it possible for us to sell raffle tickets? We could do a five dollar raffle ticket with a cash prize that could be announced during the game. Detail Will have to be worked out later. Cheryl

Sent from my iPhone