[NFBOH-Cleveland] Yesterdays ZOOM information meeting impressive

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 15:08:48 UTC 2020

Hi, I just want to say yesterday’s ZOOM meeting regarding information and resources for the blind and visually impaired. Thanks NFB Cleveland for putting it on! Great job! I felt better about asking my question regarding employment abd having to wear a mask. There’s still a part of me that does want to work but this whole COVID-19 crap done messed everything up! I’m also looking into remote work at home jobs if anyone has any suggestions about that please email me privately! But I am looking at getting my case reopended with OOD just prayers and wishes that I can find something suitable for me. Thanks!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone