[NFBOH-Cleveland] [NFB-Conventions] NFB of Louisiana State Convention; Join Us From Anywhere!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:48:54 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Conventions <nfb-conventions-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Eric
Guillory via LPOBC via NFB-Conventions
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 2:24 PM
To: NFB-Conventions at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Conventions] NFB of Louisiana State Convention; Join Us From
Anywhere!

Happy Friday! Please see below for a message from Pam Allen, President,
National Federation of the Blind of Louisiana.

We are all counting the days until our annual state convention Sept.
18-20. Due to ongoing public health conditions restricting large
gatherings, we will be holding our convention virtually. Even though
we will not be together in person, the energy, empowerment, and love
will be as strong as ever! You won't want to miss this exciting
weekend where we celebrate our accomplishments and plan for an
outstanding year ahead! For those who previously paid for
transportation or purchased banquet tickets, we will issue a refund
at your request. If a refund is not requested, the money will be used
as a donation to the affiliate. To request a refund of banquet and/or
transportation expenses, please email Pam at
<mailto:pallen at louisianacenter.org>pallen at louisianacenter.org.

Registration remains available through the start of convention; the
cost is $30 and can be paid online at
<http://www.nfbla.org>www.nfbla.org or via check. Additional details
about how to connect to the various sessions and workshops will
follow as convention draws closer.

Looking forward to a great conference! Thanks for working together to
transform our dreams into reality!

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services
Louisiana Center for the Blind
101 South Trenton Street
Ruston, LA 71270
Voice: 800-234-4166
Fax: 318-251-0109
Twitter: ericguillory
<http://www.louisianacenter.org/>www.louisianacenter.org

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind."

https://www.avg.com