[NFBOH-Cleveland] January 2020 calendar of NFB senior meetings

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 05:23:11 UTC 2020

January 2020 calendar of senior meetings.

They are all open for visitors!

*Jan. 2nd (Set Day- First Thursday of the month)

You are invited to our next meeting of the Florida Senior Group- You do not
need to be a senior to take part. As always, we value your questions, your
energy, and your open mind.

Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

Phone: 712-775-7031

Access code: 488500#

*Jan. 13rd (Set Day- Second Monday of the month)

The NFB of Nebraska Senior Division - Visitors Are Welcome

Time:7:00 to 8:30 p.m. CT

Phone: (712) 451-0011

Access code: 345154#

*Jan. 16th (Set Day- Second Thursday of the month; excluding Jul.)

NFB of Alabama invites you to our upcoming meeting. We welcome all ages;
members and non-members.

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Phone: 863-999-2432

Access code: 813429#

*Jan. 19th (set Day- Third Sunday of the month)

The NFB of Ohio Senior Division invites you to join our Sharing Solutions
monthly teleconference. You do not need to be a senior to participate.

Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

Phone: (712) 775-7031

Access Code: 240281423

*Jan. 20th (Set Day- Third Monday of the month; excluding Jul., Aug., Dec.)

NFB of New Jersey's Senior Division NJASB - All are Welcome

Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

Phone: 1 605 468 8005

Access code: 460994#

*Jan. 21st (Set Day- Third Tuesday of the month; excluding Dec.)

NFB of Georgia Seniors Division, all are welcome

Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

Phone: (712) 775-7085

Access code: 951866#

*Jan. 27th (Set Day- Fourth Monday of the month; excluding Nov., Dec.)

NFB of Kansas Seniors Division - All Are Welcome

Time: 7:00 p.m. CT

Phone: (916) 235-1420

Access code: 879925#

*Jan. 29th (Set Day- Fourth Wednesday of the month)

NFB of Virginia Seniors Division - All Are Welcome

Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

Phone: (605) 472-5481

Access code: 304571#

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.