[NFBOH-Cleveland] Attention! Attention!: The links, one tap mobile and Id numbers for Friday, Saturday General Sessions and Saturday's Banquet is enclosed here.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:07:10 UTC 2020

From: State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Berggren, John via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 2:48 PM
To: State Affiliate Leadership List <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Berggren, John <jberggren at nfb.org>
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] dial-in numbers for convention

Those of you who attended the board meeting yesterday heard me say that the Zoom links and meeting IDs for Friday’s general sessions <https://zoom.us/j/98717274382> , Saturday’s general sessions <https://zoom.us/j/95121496711> , and the banquet <https://zoom.us/j/95121496711>  were recently updated. The web agenda, virtual event platform, and Word/BRF/EPUB files include the updated links. If attendees downloaded or exported the agenda prior to July 15, you will want to download it again. I am sorry for the inconvenience this inevitably causes.

The explicit information is below:

Friday, July 17

General Sessions (1:30 and 6:30)

Zoom meeting ID: 987 1727 4382

https://zoom.us/j/98717274382

Saturday, July 18

General Sessions (1:00 and 4:30) and Banquet

Zoom meeting ID: 951 2149 6711

https://zoom.us/j/95121496711

I’ve also attached an updated spreadsheet that contains the one-tap numbers for every session on the agenda.

Kind regards,

John

John Berggren

Executive Director, Operations

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, extension 2329 | jberggren at nfb.org <mailto:jberggren at nfb.org>

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>